Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Day

"Hey, it's been a lovely day everything is going my way. I had so much fun today and I'm on fire."

So today, as you can probably tell, has been a pretty good day. 

On Wednesday I had a not so good day. I missed my bus by about thirty seconds (it was at the stop whilst I was at the lights waiting for them to go green so I could cross) which meant I would have to catch the on-time train instead of the early train, which was fine but then the second bus was late, which meant I missed my on-time train by literally ten seconds. There I was, three steps from being on the platform, having run to try and catch the train and it began to pull away. 

It's safe to say I was not in the best of moods on Wednesday.

Thursday was pretty good.

On Friday I didn't start work until late, which meant I was able to sleep in, do some laundry and prepare all my food and belongings for my stay at my lovely's house with her very special kitty. And by very special I mean adorable but so annoying when you're trying to have a shower and she's trying to invade on your privacy. But then she makes up for it by slipping in the water on the floor. I think that was yesterday, not today.

Today I woke up early (7am but I didn't get up until about 7:30), had breakfast with Lovely and her mother and then was dropped home by the aforementioned Lovely's mother. Afterwards my father came by and took me driving for an hour and a half. It was fun. He didn't have to hold on for dear life and we had a pretty decent chill-bang as we drove. He even managed to put exactly $30.00 of fuel into the car, which I found quite amusing. I have pics, it did happen. Link in the doobly-doo. (There is no "doobly-doo" so the words "doobly-doo" will be the link.)

After I came home from driving, my housemate and I (I only have one now, the other has moved out!) decided we should re-arrange the furniture and I should purchase myself a computer desk which matches the themes of most of our furniture. Unfortunately it was not in stock so I will order one tomorrow when I go to the shopping centre with his girlfriend. 

So all in all, it has been a productive weekend. The house is marginally cleaner than it has been for the last few weeks, I have now driven my car, tomorrow I will have it officially put into my name and hopefully I will have a desk ordered and on it's way within three weeks. 

I'm feeling pretty good. Kind of a shame for my blog in that case, I have nothing interesting to say when I'm in a good mood. I don't need to be all cryptic and weird. Just weird. 

I may play a little L4D now. Or maybe have an awesomely long hot shower because I love my shower and can't stand weak, pisly ones. You know what I'm talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment