Thursday, December 9, 2010

Set Apart This Dream

"And no one cries, screams or shouts."

So I haven't made a post in what must be almost two weeks now though I don't think it matters all that much. I'm pretty sure only two people read my posts anyway so it's not really a big deal. I do this more for myself than I do them anyway. 

So things have been going pretty well the last couple weeks. I treated myself to a bunch of DVDs and CDs and bought some new clothes as well. Not many clothes but a few. Enough for a nice little change of style for a little while. 

I want to steal my cable back from AJ so I can use my stereo to play my CDs in my room. I have a bunch of CDs that I haven't ripped to my computer yet so the music is not on my iPhone and this disappoints me. It is disappointing. I am disappointed.

I feel like writing a series of haikus now though I'm likely too lazy to do so. Also, I'm lazy. ;]

I'm definitely in a Flyleaf mood at the moment. Flyleaf is a fantastic band, no matter what their influences and themes. The compilations of their songs and the harmonies used are the kind I wish I could taste. I almost can, in fact. They feel amazing. 

I don't really have a whole lot to share this evening. Most of what is on my mind is to stay on my mind and mine only. Which is a slight burden but I don't mind all that much. I prefer my secrecy in my thoughts. I'm pretty sure that is a well known fact about me.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Many things to do, many events to attend. I'm not sure if I will be able to make everything I have arranged to attend though I certainly hope I can. I may just have to leave some places early/arrive late. I will work it out.

Eventually, I will work everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment