Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deathcar

"Just say the words and this will all end right now."

Sometimes people act like children and they really need to grow up. And sometimes these people make me do stupid things that I don't really want to do but I do anyway because I have little to no control over my body on short notice. =/

Now there are spots of chocolate milk on my sofa and I need to have a shower. Again. At least he has chocolate milk in his hair now.

The guys bought a TV today which is a nice change to watching stuff off the computer though there are ads now, which are annoying.

Things are going pretty well but I'm not sure if I am able to live with them for more than the current contract we have going on. I am considering looking for some places even closer to work though I'm not sure what kind of prices to expect. I also think it would be better for me to share with someone than rent on my own. Renting on my own will be too expensive - though I could afford it. It would just be easier if I were sharing with someone because then I would be able to save more money.

I do like where I'm currently living but it gets quite frustrating with one of the guys at the moment. He needs to learn about boundaries with people and how the way he acts at the moment is going to get him in trouble.

And now... Ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment